There's every reason to get excited today.
It's Dad's birthday!!
Sisters & Such recognizes that Dad shares his birthday with a lot of very important people (including his twin brother, and first born son), and while we love all the people who's birthday is today, sometimes Dad just needs a little attention.
I love my dad, but sometimes I wonder how we're related when:
1) I love Oodle Noodle. Dad hates Oodle Noodle.
2) I laugh out loud at Modern Family. Dad falls asleep if it's on.
3) Dad is really good a driving a tractor. I'd really rather not bother.
But then I totally see the resemblance when we:
1) Geek out in Mountain Equipment Co-op
2) Hike through the Rockies for days at a time
3) Work on home renovation projects.... although our choice of tools may differ
But we're different.
The same - but different
And, Dad, if I you and I were cover songs, we'd be
All Along The Watchtower
On your birthday, I'm excited that we had a chance to celebrate together.
You're an awesome dad - and yes, you're a stud.
*stud finders are highly unreliable pieces of equipment - the above is a demonstration of how to calibrate the finder before use... Dad = stud.
Our next 2-cent review comes from our friend Manda, who was quoted in our very first Music Monday post and makes us laugh.... always