Monday, April 4, 2011

Music Mondays: Adele

My sister always gets mad at me for not introducing songs to her. It's not as if I intentionally do this, I simply... forget! The most detrimental example of this being that one time when I didn't show her "Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap. I think she still holds a tiny grudge in her heart against both me and our eldest brother for that one! Hey! At least you know it NOW right Ai?

Anyways, moving on to the topic at hand, the amazing musical talent of singer/songwriter
Adele... Ailen bought her latest album "21" on Friday and we haven't stopped listening to it since! Instead of posting one of her new songs this morning, I've opted to post an older one in the hopes that I will not get penalized for neglecting to show it to my sister earlier. See I had asked Ailen if she knew this song, she replied with a "I think, maybe...? I don't know." So to stay on the safe side, we all win by my posting of "Chasing Pavements" by Adele:

8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you picked her!
    And yes - I'm listening to her new album all day today.
    ...and yes... i hold a grudge about Hide & Seek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) that's what I thought... About all of the above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love LOVE the new look of your blog girls! (Oh and I dont know if I mentioned this or not, but I'm kind of a HUGE fan of your Music Monday posts)

    -d

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her Royal HighnessApril 4, 2011 at 10:57 PM

    LOVE Adele. LOVE Music Mondays :)


    You have my approval :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh discovering the labels now are we? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ... Yeah, they have to get in there occasionally :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hide and seek is maybe one of my all time favorite songs....Also, I thought for the longest time that she was saying Chasing Penguins and I couldn't figure out for the life of me what the flip she was talkin about....I'm not sure why I just told you that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jacqui - the world through your eyes is way funnier. It'll now be known as "Chasing Penguins" forever in my mind ;)

    ReplyDelete