Monday, August 1, 2011

Music Monday - Vinyl

Moments make up a lifetime

I like the reliable, steady, daily moments (like 12:34 or 11:11)
I particularly like moments of unexpected surprises (these ones are sneaky)
I think the FIRST time anything happens is an unforgettable moment.

First step, first grade, first kiss...

and in my case...my first vinyl purchase


Coeur De Pirate is a tiny, talented French Canadian
and her raspy antique accented voice is perfect for the texture of sound on vinyl.

I'll always remember the first time I heard her play
I'll always remember my first vinyl purchase.
And thanks to her*, I have another moment to make wishes on..... 12:59


*12:59 Lullaby is a Bedouin Soundclash cover...
...but her version was the first time I'd heard this song

No comments:

Post a Comment