Monday, August 29, 2011

You Gotta See This - Part 5

This final installment of the "You Gotta See This" series is thanks to Shannon.


Shannon is an amazing and brave friend. We've only been friends for a short while, not nearly long enough, but I look forward to now having her as a lifelong kind of friend.



She'll be moving away this week, which makes me sad. But I am so excited for her - for all the gumption it takes to move to a new city, and for all the adventures she is going to have.



Shannon, you are awesome. I'm impressed that you figured out my taste in music so quickly.



Now, dear readers, enjoy Shannon's recommendation
Mission Bells by Armistice






Again, I'm amazed at all my awesome friends who all felt the urge to send me their recommendations and take me to places that they felt I had to see.



My dear friends, you have made this summer unforgettable.

1 comment:

  1. Yes yes yes I love this song, glad you found some joy in it as well! Happy Music Monday it is indeed!

    ReplyDelete