Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I think U R a....

If you could be an animal what would you be??
Quick!
Think of your answer!

Got it?

Do you know?

Or are you just scrolling down this post?

okay - write it down, just so you can't cheat.


Done?



It's a fun game to play, but the possibility exists that a wise, intuitive Salish woman might tell you that you're wrong.

I know - I didn't think there could be a "wrong" answer to this game, but as it turns out I was SO wrong.....

My sister, picked a Wolf, and the Salish woman agreed. She saw Kelsey as someone who shows strength in the family and the kinship associated with it. The Wolf is known to have strength and loyalty in all relationships, and is a great team player with effort on behalf of all in the community.

This is Kelsey's Wolf


I, on the other hand, was so off base with my pick that the Salish woman just looked at me and shook her head "no." Then she picked up the Humming Bird and quietly said that in their culture it represents healing and love.

The Humming Bird is a joyful messenger, healer, beauty, intelligence, and a symbol of love.

Rooted in centuries of history, tradition and faith, she handed me the ring and looked straight into my soul, "Here, this is for you."

and that was that.

And this is my Humming Bird


So? What animal did you pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment