Anyways, because of this I have been extremely reluctant to take part in the Facebook playlist game... something I would have jumped on without hesitating a year ago. Therefore I decided to cheat a little and move it from FB to here... hey I started this blog, I can do what I want! Right sister? ...Pleeeease?
I'll just do it and you can tell me if you approve afterwards.
So I have taken two of my playlists; Great Songs, and India Favorites, and complied them into one, adding a few more tracks to fill in the gaps, making a 80 song long playlist with no artist repeats. HERE WE GO!
1. Set The Fire To The 3rd Bar - Snow Patrol (ft. Martha Wainwright)
Music Sharing Exercise :)
Only rule: be honest! Don't keep shuffling forward for "cooler" songs. Once you've been tagged...
(1) Turn on your MP3 player/Ipod or music player on your computer.
(2) Go to SHUFFLE mode.
(3) Write down the first 25 songs that come up - title and artist.
(4) Share :)
NO editing/cheating, please. (...right...)
2. Nicest Thing - Kate Nash
3. Help I'm Alive - Metric
4. Sodom S. Georgia - Iron & Wine
5. Blue Lips - Regina Spektor
6. Next In Line - Meese
7. Where Does The Good Go? - Tegan & Sarah
8. The Devil's Tears/Old Friend - Angus & Julia Stone
9. Stupid - Sarah McLachlan
10. Show Me What I'm Looking For - Carolina Liar
11. One Day Like This - Elbow
12. (The Symphony of) Blase - Amberlin
13. Clean Getaway - Maria Taylor
14. Swallowed In The Sea - Coldplay
15. Revelry - Kings of Leon
16. Be There - Lindsay Jane
17. Never Again - Midway State
18. Blow Away - A Fine Frenzy
19. Heavy In Your Arms - Florence + The Machine
20. So Gone Now - Matt Anderson
21. Sideways - Citizen Cope
22. I'm Running - Mistress Barbra
23. Freshmen - The Verve Pipe
24. Ruby Blue - Roisin Murphy
25. Permanent - David Cook
And there it is! Not very dynamic at this point but an awesome group of songs! My sister is probably mad at me for cheating right now... I didn't do that much manipulating, honest! Most of the above songs came from one of the two bigger playlists, and I didn't go through each of those tracks because that would've MAJOR cheating. If I had really been cheating then the two songs I'd wanted to come up would have!!! But they didn't so I'm innocent. HAHA! ...
How about this: I promise to re-due this activity in one year's time as my post closest to December 8th 2011, IF we are still blogging :) Deal?
Oh and here's a picture of me with some orphan children eating chocolate, just in case my sister was still mad at me ;)