Friday, December 10, 2010

December Challenge #3 - Dare You to Move

and I dare you to try keep your heart from melting (just a little) and your eyes from watering (just a little) when you watch this...


frivolity continued....

More Music

Sister! What a great idea - I don't think your playlist is "cheating" at all.

I remember the day you lost all your music. It was a tragic day and I'm pretty sure three of the four siblings broke down in tears that day. It was a truly horrible day, traumatic and upsetting on many fronts. But as siblings, we helped each other through.

Maybe we should open up our comment section to our readers for music suggestions for music to help restore your once great empire of music?

Readers! Add your suggestions for music below :)

Here's my contribution (using the same exercise of course)

1) The End - Kings of Leon (funny song title to start the list)

2) I Play the Fool for You - Matt Anderson

3) Blackout - Muse

4) Follow Me - Uncle Kracker

5) Claire de Lune - Debussy

6) Your Ex-Lover is Dead - Stars (I really love this song)

7) Flight Attendant - Josh Rouse (a tango?)

8) Bullet - Mat Kearney

9) Everlasting Light - The Black Keys

10) Angel - Sarah McLachlan (the song that defined my graduating year)

11) Hustle & Cuss - The Dead Weather

12) Here Lies Love - David Byrne & Fatboy Slim

13) Trust Me - Etta James

14) My Immortal - Evenesence

15) Looks Just Like the Sun - Broken Social Scene

16) Taxi Cab - Vampire Weekend

17) In God's Hands - Nelly Furtado

18) You Shook Me all Night Long - ACDC (lol... seriously? I own this song?)

19) Somewhere in Between - Lifehouse (awww... I forgot about this one)

20) Hearing Damage - Thom York (Yes! I agree!)

21) Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In (Medley) - James Rado, Gerome Ragni & Galt MacDermot

23) The Best Day - Taylor Swift (yes. this song belongs with me)

24) Absolute - The Fray

25) You Had Time - Ani DiFranco (what a beautiful way to end the list)

WAIT!! I had to add 26) Between Two Lungs - Florence + the Machine

1 comment:

  1. Here's a list of current favourites from an old friend:


    Rolling in the Deep - Adele
    Falling Slowly - The Frames
    The Greatest - Cat Power
    Space Between - Dave Matthews Band
    Stop Child What's that Sound - Jefferson Airplane
    We Get On - Kate Nash
    Bulletproof - LaRoux
    Relax, Take it Easy - Mika
    Ain't no Rest for the Wicked - Cage the Elephant
    What I Wouldn't Do - A Fine Frenzy
    One Day - Matisyahu
    Mountain Man - Crash Kings
    Perfect - Hedley
    Animal - Neon Trees

    Enjoy!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete