Wednesday, October 12, 2011

PROS! ... and cons :)

I get caught up in the wonders of the world wide web, and the vast and varied joys which it supplies to people everywhere (not least of these being our blog ;) ... yes?). It would be selfish of me to keep such joys to myself, and thankfully not only is the internet really good at suppling wonderful entertainment, it makes it really easy to share it with friends... like you! Therefore no one need feel guilty :)

Today I would like to introduce you to internet sensations Rhett and Link. This dynamic duo sing songs, produce ads for small businesses, and get into all kinds of shenanigans which they so kindly share with us.

You may have first found out about these two a few years back when they wrote a song for ordering food at the drive through. It was a well made song, very entertaining, but the most astonishing part was when the worker repeated the entire (very long) order back to them perfectly. Check it out if you haven't seen it already.

So with no more ado, this is one of Rhett and Link's latest videos. It's a sketch of their's and I hope it will have you wiping away tears of joy at the end as it did me. This video is not only a perfect example of classic internet entertainment, but it also showcases one of the internet's disabilities... I will allow them to explain further. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment