Sunday, February 6, 2011

New Meetings

So I have these really great little people in my life and their laughter and smiles make everything in the world a whole lot brighter. They are really squirmy and it is difficult to take pictures with them and so sometimes you just have to make do with what you get, and tickle the culprits for their punishment.

Theo, and Zaeli being as cute and as lovable as ever.

But there is this other little person who doesn't mind when I want to take a picture with her, even if she is napping. Her name is Kaiah. And I got to hold her for the first time this weekend.

Golden.

A big shout out to Karen for being the amazing person that she is, and making supper Friday night. This is significant because it was the first meal I've had since being in Canada where I could taste the spice!!! It was very mild, but I could taste it!

No comments:

Post a Comment