Friday, January 6, 2012

Generation Gap

In todays episode of Generation Gap,
the role of the Young will be played by

Ashton


The role of the "Old" will be played by......
me




Ashton: I just watched Forrest Gump for the first time

Ailen: Life is like a box of chocolates!" Please tell me you know where "you had me at hello" is from...

Ashton: Haha! Well from all the movie quotes, parodies, and guest appearances I knew where the first one was from, but all I heard was that one and "Run, Forrest, run!" (which coincidentally I got that yelled at me by two random girls near 17th one night). I've always heard them in a joking manner but they're pretty deep once you watch the movie.
And the second one is easy: "Hello" by Beyonce

Ailen: Really??? Is that your final answer?

Ashton: Ummm I want to say its between Casablanca and Gone With The Wind... Can I phone a friend?

Ailen: ‎.... As long as the friend you call is my sister. But I fear with your last 2 guesses that we've just stepped on a whole LAND MINE of movies you haven't seen...... Ashton!

Ashton: BAHAHAHAAHA! land mine.

*Dials Kelsey's number...*
*Kelsey's phone rings*
(insert phone conversation here)

Ashton: Jerry Miguire. Final Answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment