Friday, September 10, 2010

Landed & Jet-lagged

So I arrived in India at 1:50PM (Indian time) today. Canada is almost exactly 12 hours behind India. Therefore, I feel like it is the middle of the night. YAY JET-LAG!

I know that there have been some questions regarding whether I would continue to post while in India. Of course I will! Thankfully this website has a nifty function that allows the writer to schedule their blog post ahead of time. I have made a few in preparation (this being one of them) so that I can feel confident about my responsibilities on this website and in India as well.

The last time I was jet-lagged was when my sister & I went to Sweden.

When we would wake up in the middle of the night, there was only one issue: Do we sleep or eat? Both badly needed... both refusing the other.

I will let you know how my night time struggles go this time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment