Friday, November 18, 2011

Be Creative

As said in previous blog posts, Ailen has a thing about not picking favorites so I urge you to be open minded while considering the material I am about to present to you.

In 2012 there are two different Snow White movies coming out, and they couldn't get more different! One is dark and action packed while the other is comedic and I can only assume light-hearted.

When I first heard this was happening I thought to myself "Seriously?!? In the same year? Who decided that would be a good idea?" because naturally these two movies will be (and already have been) brutally compared to each other. Not to mention criticized for existing in the same year together.

This is where I go back to the 'not picking favorites' theory, because after watching these trailers I find myself intrigued by both of them for separate reasons. It is already evident that they have individual artistic merit that should be recognized. It is only by these films being so different, and by the creative power behind the two storylines, that they have a chance of surviving against each other in the analysis is sure to ensue.

So here are the trailers... you be the judge ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment