Monday, November 28, 2011

Music Monday: Seasonal Sparkle

I spent this past Saturday night at a Sarah Vann house concert. The venue was a dazzling home with white walls, black furniture, punches of colour, beautiful art work and windows providing a breathtaking view of downtown Calgary.

It was the perfect place to start thinking about the sparkle of Christmas time. During evenings like this one always wants to try and capture the moment. I began filming this song, until my camera ran out of battery. I was a bit glad it did though... see I always find it's more difficult to remember events when viewing them from behind a lens. This way you are able to get a taste of the experience, and I was able to be completely immersed in the rest of the song.

I hope this brings you a bit of seasonal sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment