Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Crazy Days

Monday and Tuesday were both crazy days for me. Here's to hoping that Wednesday will be clear cut, as they say. Well... not really as they say, because I think I just made that up. Still, the sentiment remains the same.

Now when the going gets tough, as it inevitably does in everyone's lives, I've found the best solution is friendship. I happen to be blessed with a lot of that these days, and living with my sister means that I get double the dose of friendship per square foot ;)


So here's a shout out to some friends who helped calm and lift my spirits through their acts of bravery and courage, laughter and well placed comedic timing!




Thanks you guys. I know that you probably had you're own stuff going on, and you were generous enough to spend time and energy on my troubles. I cannot thank you enough.

I hope to be able to be that person for you. All of you... This is now going out to my friend who is reading this right now, yes I mean YOU! Never hesitate to lean on me when you need it. We all take turns forgetting our own stuff and helping each other out. That is the only way to get through this crazy life.

2 comments:

  1. this one really, really, really made me smile. Sister, thanks for sharing your friends with me too... there's more love for everyone that way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manda C - yeah you know meJune 8, 2011 at 8:42 AM

    Brilliant post :)

    Love you

    ReplyDelete