Friday, August 5, 2011

ya..... about that....

Two Fridays ago, I posted about the strangest thing:
the mysterious postcard that showed up in my car.

Thanks to some creative and very clear thinking on behalf of my colleague, we were able to place the origin of the postcard, and I am quite pleased (or very sad) to report that: No, we have not discovered time travel.

Instead, in the Fall of 2009 I was a part of Calgary's Corporate Challenge scavenger hunt team.
The theme that year was Games.... any kind of games.
Board Games, Olympic Games, Mind Games...

We were awarded 10 points for every postcard we had that was
mailed from an Olympic city.

To secure 10 points for my team, I purchased the card and mailed it to myself.

I'm sure the people at the post office thought I was a nut.
I kinda think I'm a nut.

And no, we didn't win the scavenger hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment